Two shareholders, who are also directors of the company, each own 50% of the shares. They have a dispute and cannot reach an agreement. This is a typical example in corporate law that TEAM Advocaten likes to tackle.
Corporate law is a comprehensive and diverse practice area, focusing on legal entities such as private and public limited companies, associations and foundations. We’re familiar with the legal problems many business owners face: both internal matters and external disputes with customers and contractual parties.
Our specialists advise and litigate in various cases, including in disputes concerning directors’ and officers’ liability. Although directors of a public or private limited company are well protected against liability under Dutch law, there are exceptions. You might think your creditors can only target the company’s assets, but is that really the case?
We can help you in that regard, as well as with:
- Shareholder disputes
- Voiding or voidability of the resolutions of a legal entity’s body
- Disputes concerning management agreements
- Adoption of resolutions by the management board or shareholders
- Shareholder squeeze-outs and buyouts
- Inquiry proceedings at the Enterprise Court
- Conflict-of-interest disputes
- Dismissal of a director
- Corporate takeovers
- Various forms of cooperation (joint ventures, professional partnerships and general partnerships)
- Drafting and reviewing shareholder agreements and share transactions
TEAM Advocaten: rightly pursuing your goal.