When buying, selling, building or renovating a house, flat or business premises, you have to deal with property law. This relates to the transfer and possession of an immovable property.
If you could use guidance in this regard, for example because of a looming problem, it is wise to call in a specialist. A specialist who also speaks your language. TEAM Advocaten excels in property law. Our specialists are here to assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing purchase or management agreements
- Obligation to investigate and disclose of the buyer, seller, civil-law notary and estate agent
- Collateral such as mortgage rights and perpetual clauses (automatic transfer provisions)
- Easements, usufruct, ground leases, and building and planting rights
- Acquisition, prescription, succession, horizontal and vertical accession
- Defects, including hidden defects, and related liability
- Construction law (contracting work, contract extras and performance of contracted work)
- Assignment and contract takeover
- Apartment rights and owners’ associations
- Compensation claims for non-compliant delivery, defects or nuisance
- Planning permission and zoning plans
- Liability of buyer or seller
Prevention is better than cure
When you buy or sell immovable property, we recommend assistance from start to finish. By doing this, you can avoid problems and extra costs.
TEAM Advocaten: rightly pursuing your goal.