Buying or leasing a property is no daily occurrence for most. Anyone who buys, sells, builds, or refurbishes a house, apartment, or commercial property, will come across various aspects of property law through the transfer and possession of (immovable) property. If you wish to have guidance, or if problems (threaten to) arise, it is wise to call in a specialist. A specialist with whom you can easily connect and a specialist who speaks your language.
Among other things, you can expect tailored advise and proceedings from our property law lawyers in matters relating to:
- purchase/sale of a property, the drafting and reviewing of the purchase and/or management agreement
- the research and/or disclosure obligation of buyer/seller, but also of the involved advisors such as notaries and brokers
- establishment, enforcement/exercising of security interests upon property, such as mortgage rights and perpetual clauses
- matters regarding (established) restricted rights on property easements, usufruct, ground lease, superficies
- acquisition of property, prescription, horizontal and vertical accession succession
- (hidden) defects and the related liability
- construction law, including issues regarding a contracting of work, additional work, and the carrying out of contracted work
- transfer/contract acquisition/ (hereditary) succession
- apartment right and the related Association of business owners (rights and obligations)
- claims for compensation based on: non-compliant delivery of property, (hidden) defects, nuisance
- planning permissions, zoning plans
- liability of buyer/seller
Prevention is better than cure
In order for transactions to go smoothly, guidance of the purchase or seal of property from beginning to end is recommended. The guidance allows you to avoid unnecessary problems and additional costs.
In our advice/guidance, we explore the chances of success and the various options, in order to come to the best solution. Next, we’ll head straight for the goal with you.
Experienced litigation lawyers
Our lawyers have extensive litigation experience. They know “the tricks of the trade ”. Our lawyers bring their knowledge and experience, making sure litigation is energetic and effective.hoe de hazen lopen, dan wel zullen gaan lopen ”. Onze advocaten nemen hun kennis en ervaring mee, waardoor er voortvarend en doeltreffend wordt geprocedeerd.